Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
ITAP is committed to provide asset management, data security, and recycling services that protect our clients brand, create the highest value in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- ITAP is committed to continual improvement.
- ITAP is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- ITAP is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- ITAP is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- ITAP is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- ITAP is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- ITAP is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- ITAP is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.