The creators of ITAP founded our company on a simple principle: “Electronic Recycling must become efficient before it can become effective.” From our inception, we opened our doors as a computer recycling company dedicated to a 100% NO LANDFILL POLICY. In the years since, eWaste has become the largest growing waste stream in the world, and we have grown with it, becoming the world’s most efficient electronic solutions provider to combat it.
Since the initial success of our recycling division in 2012, ITAP has expanded in both infrastructure and services offered. We provide customers with anything they need when they need it. In short, our growing customer base is a direct result of the efficient solutions we provide.
Our industry-leading methodology includes the following:
- RESPONSIBILITY: ITAP understands that electronic assets are difficult to deal with. IT electronics contain proprietary data, reusable parts, hazardous materials, and precious metals. The extraction process (and provider chosen) can make or break the value your assets hold. More importantly, proper disposal can protect your brand name from negative PR & proprietary data leaks.
- SOLUTIONS: ITAP offers an R2:2013 & ISO 14001:2004 compatible process that ensures environmentally friendly disposal or retention of hazardous material, data destruction, recoupment of precious metals, and remarketing of functional chips & components. Our end result is a ZERO RISK – FULL REWARD solution.
- SERVICE: Companies who process at our level of security & accountability, rarely provide any ROI, and usually rely on charging a full rate for their “Services” rendered.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The majority of “Non-Certified Recyclers” are actually just commodity traders who sell your product “As-Is” to the highest global bidder. Through this lack of accountability and processing, they are able to offer high prices at a much higher unforeseen cost!
- RISK MITIGATION: Electronics are a true “Double-Edge Sword,” containing a mix of commodity value and hazardous materials. With Reusable parts containing proprietary data and dangerous material, your electronics could pose both a serious threat to our environment and your business if improperly handled.